1) Boil at least 7 cups of water in a kettle.
2) Warm up the cups and tea pot by pouring in hot water. This is especially important if the cups are cold.
3) Empty out the hot water from the tea pot when it has warmed up. Add 3 tablespoons of Mount Fuji green tea leaves in the pot.
4) Transfer the hot water from the cups to the tea pot and leave the tea pot for 1 minute before serving tea.
5) Serve the tea into cups, being carefull to fill each to three quarters full.
6) Place the cups on saucers and enjoy a delicious cup of Mount Fuji green tea!!More details about the secrets of green tea are included with each packet.